July 15, 2013

Would you Dare?

I'm one to always prefer "less-doing" than over-doing. I don't kike too much writing on my clothes, or prints or faces, I like them plain with just a little detail. However I have to admit, that sometimes, one can dare, and I love this outfit. The white t-shirt gives it the right balance to avoid any sort of clashing, it's casual yet chich thanks to the heels, definitely an outfit for a big city like NY. I would never wear it here in this small little italian town to go groceery shopping, but sometimes, we must dare to get out of our comfort zones...

Outerwears, Urban Outfitters // Bottoms, Zara // Shoes, Nordstrom // Tops, Target // Accessories, Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...