May 2, 2013

Skinny Jeans ...Spring time!

First of all, I apologize for the lack of posts lately. There have been quite a few things happening in my little life. I had found a new job working in a real estate agency, but after a month it turned out they weren't going to give me a contract or anything and I had to go around with my own car without insurance or anything... I practically worked for free for a month. So I left. And here I am once again looking for a job... They say good things come to those who wait, so I'm hopeful that something awesome is in store for me ;) 
Anyway, now spring is here (although here in Italy the weather has been quite awful and grey... ) it's time to wear colourful skinny jeans and floaty white tops, here are some cute outfits I found today which I definitely want to try! Which one's your favourite? 



1 comment:

  1. ugghhhh that does suck but hopefully things will get better from here on!!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have followed me let me know and leave your link so I can follow back :)
Ciao!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...